I offer computerized edge to edge and custom freehand quilting services. All quilting is done on my two INNOVA longarm machines.
- Computerized Edge to Edge quilting $0.02 per square inch
- Custom Freehand All Over Designs $0.04 per square inch – Freehand designs that cover the entire quilt
- Custom Quilting $0.05 – $0.06 per square inch – Custom quilting that is tailored to individual blocks and borders
- Deluxe Custom Quilting starts at $0.065 per square inch – Custom heirloom quilting that includes micro stippling, ruler work, show quilts
- Quilts smaller than 3,600 square inches (60″ x 60″) will be charged at an hourly rate of $30 per hour
- A $60 minimum applies to all quilts – this covers 2 hours of quilting time
Quilter’s Dream Batting options:
- 80/20 Cotton/Polyester Blend
- Other options available upon request
You are welcome to provide your own batting. Please remember batting must be at least 4″ bigger than the quilt top on all sides.
I use Superior Threads Omni, So Fine #50, Magnifico, MicroQuilter, Monopoly, and Bottom Line. There is a standard $10 thread fee per quilt.
Quilts are not trimmed unless customer requests this service. Fees will be discussed if this service is requested.
Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. For US customers, I ship via FedEX with tracking information provided. Insurance is not required but highly recommended.
A few important things to remember:
- Press the quilt top and backing
- Trim all loose threads from the quilt top
- Backing MUST be 4″ larger on all 4 sides to accommodate proper loading and clamping